Join Roastworks Rewards to earn points for every dime you spend with us, then cash those points in to save on more delicious speciality coffee. That's the life.
How it works
- It's super simple. Make sure you're signed up to Roastworks Rewards, you can find this in the pop up at the bottom right of the website. If you're on mobile, look for the gift icon in the bottom right. If you're on desktop, it will say "Roastworks Rewards" in the same place. Sign up if you don't already have an account, or login if you're already set up.
- Once you've logged in you can earn points for all sorts of different activities like placing an order, following us on Instagram or having a Birthday.
You'll earn 5 points for every £1 spent and these points will stack up in your account ready to cash in for a discount! Earn 350 points and you'll be able to exchange it for a 10% discount. This can all be done within Roastworks Rewards. See the FAQs below on how to redeem points.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance can be found in the top bar of the Roastworks Rewards pop-up.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you'll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
- Pending: These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
- Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details.Back to listings