If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We gather and use certain information about individuals so that we can provide relevant products and services, and to enable certain functions on our website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use our website and to present timely, relevant information to users.
What data we may gather
We may collect the following information from our website users:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- for our own internal records
- to improve the products and services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- to send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, events, shows and other things we think might be relevant to you
- to contact you via email for market research
Controlling your information
If you have agreed via ‘opt-in’ that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you have a right to unsubscribe at any time. You also have a right to access, edit and delete any of your information at any time. You can do this by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our emails
- Clicking ‘Update Your Preferences’ at the bottom of any of our emails
Please note: to process your request and for security purposes, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our Data Protection Policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely. All access to information requires a username and password and those with access have been trained on our Data Protection Policy. Any third-party providers we work with (such as MailChimp and WooCommerce) will also be GDPR compliant.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our website’s traffic using an analytics service. This data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions for the end user.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one homepage, the other 50% a different homepage.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
N.B. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Black Friday Sale Terms and Conditions
T&Cs: Code FRIDAYFEELS is single use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Code FRIDAYFEELS must be applied to the basket for the offer to apply. Offer cannot be applied to orders placed outside of the promotional window. Offer ends at 23:59 on Sunday 26th November 2023. Code expires at 23:59 on Sunday 26th November 2023.