We never thought we’d say this but there is certainly a limit with how much coffee you can consume before you start to feel a bit jittery. The next time you feel the jitters starting to take over but need a pick-me-up, bosh out this insane chocolate milkshake recipe to power you through the rest of the afternoon. It's so easy to make!
Stuff you'll need
- 140ml high-quality chocolate ice cream
- 200ml of milk
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
1. Get yourself a glass and drizzle chocolate sauce around the inside, ready for an #instagoals photo
2. Scoop out the ice cream into your blender and pour over the milk
3. Whizz it all up until it's fully combined and smooth
4. Pour into your glass, add a straw and try not to inhale the entire contents in seconds.