This is a go-to coffee cocktail because it's a crowd pleaser and happens to be pretty easy to make, not to mention it tastes great!
STUFF YOU NEED
- 50ml Black Cow Vodka
- 50ml Kahlua (or any other coffee liqueur)
- 2 x The Espresso Pods (brewed), you can also use 50ml of freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 25ml sugar syrup
For the sugar syrup:
We used a 1:1 ratio of raw can sugar and water (boiled and cooled)
TELL ME HOW
- If you want a frosted effect on the glasses then pop them in the freezer for 30 mins to an hour before you make your drink.
- Shake all the ingredients together vigorously with ice in a Boston shaker for twenty seconds. This helps to create that famous layer of foam on top of the drink (you can even use a Protein shaker for this step if you don't have a cocktail one)
- Remove the now frosty glasses from the freezer, strain the mixture into a martini glass and garnish with two beans face up (if you fancy it)